Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Reflective Summary

Well today was a different class, we sat at the computers putting together a concept map of what our findings were on critical thinking. Though we, my group partner and I, had the opportunity to make an map of all images that connect and represent critical thinking, we did both text and images. We started with big blocks of text that seem to defeat the point of the Inspiration program, but we put more images that relate to what our research described. I liked doing the project is helped make a big idea like critial thiniking an breaking it down to smaller, practical sections that can be easily conceptualized into smaller bits of information. It made explaining a concept easier to literally see. I can see the usefulness  of having such a tool in a class room.

No comments: